Thermoforming Machine Operator Technician
Somerville, NJ US
Thermoforming Machine Operator Technician - Plastic Cups - Food packaging
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in staffing, is representing a well-established single-use food packaging and cup manufacturer in their search for Thermoforming Machine Operator Technicians to join their team in Somerville, NJ. Schedule is 4 days per week 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am. Pay rate is $25-30/hr depending on experience.
Responsibilities for the Thermoforming Machine Operator Technician:
- Operating thermoform machinery while following safety requirements
- Reading and interpreting work instructions, and related documentation to determine methods and sequence of operations and dimensional and finish specifications
- Inspecting each part to ensure quality standards
- Monitoring machine for any mechanical problems. Assuring all manufacturing equipment is well maintained and calibrated.
- Troubleshooting and making adjustments to equipment to ensure quality standards
- Completing all necessary paperwork and entering computer production information; cycle times, daily production numbers, scrap.
- Insuring daily production report data is correct and up to date
- Knowledge of machinery and strong mechanical aptitude
- Experienced with mechanical systems and performing preventative maintenance
- Experience and/or a strong understanding of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- Electrical background is a plus
- Ability to read prints is a plus
- Basic skills in reading, writing and arithmetic are necessary as well as basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions
- Must have attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a team or independently
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your skills and work with a growing company. Apply now for immediate consideration!