Hartford, CT US
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the staffing industry, is seeking School Assistants for an immediate start in Hartford, CT. You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Part-time - up to 40 hours a week
Responsibilities for the School Assistant:
- Manage arrival/dismissal
- Support lunch/bathroom duty
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Assist classroom teachers or operations staff with clerical/office work
- School assistants may not provide direct instruction to full classes of students or work with students in a 1:1 setting without the supervision of a certified teacher
- Perform all other tasks as assigned
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Apply now for immediate consideration!