Operational Site Lead
New York, NY US
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, is seeking Operational Site Leads in Manhattan, NY.
Pay: $50/hr with weekly pay
Shift: 8 pm-8:30 am
Schedule A: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Alternative Wednesdays
Schedule B: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Alternative Wednesdays
Operational Leads will be responsible day-to-day management of complex direct service programs, for example, Humanitarian Emergency Response and Relief Center (HERRC) facilities, which offer direct service provision, resource navigation, and temporary shelter to single adults, adult families, and families with children. Multiple roles exist within this title, and individual staff will be assigned to the best fitting role based on experience.
Specific responsibilities for the Operational Site Lead may include:
- Supporting and leading day-to-day operational efforts to maintain a positive experience for individuals utilizing services
- Providing hands-on logistical support for the launch of new initiatives and/or expansion of existing initiatives including Humanitarian Emergency Respite Centers.
- Coordinating with various NYC Health + Hospitals departments (such as Facilities, IT, Supply Chain, and Safety), City agencies, and contracted vendors to ensure adherence to established processes, resolve problems, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Providing timely, routine reporting on a variety of items, including an inventory of critical personal protective equipment and other supplies, non-clinical staffing, and other quantitative or qualitative data, as directed.
- Independently managing all aspects of the project lifecycle for assigned workstreams including planning, scope definition, design, execution, and delivery.
- Supporting leadership by ensuring they have all necessary operational and administrative tools and by proactively escalating high priority issues and risks for their review as appropriate.
- As required, manage a team
- As required, overseeing the successful launch of sites or programs
- Providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Provide supervision and support for 24/7 operations as required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Spanish-Language skills, preferred
- Experience with, or knowledge of, trauma-informed service delivery strongly preferred
- Ability to complete work independently with broadly defined work objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with a variety of individuals, groups, and organizations.
- Previous experience in NYC government and/or public health entities/hospitals/community-based organizations preferred.
- Experience managing a complex operation, particularly a 24/7 operation strongly preferred
- Experience with community engagement and/or familiarity with local community service providers/non-profits strongly preferred
- NYC area residency preferred.
Apply now for immediate consideration!