Mental Health Clinician
New York, NY US
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the staffing industry, is seeking a Mental Health Clinician in New York, NY.
Pay: $58,200.00 - $85,000.00 per year DOE
Provides direct depression care management and direct clinical services to patients with depression in the assigned practices. The Collaborative Care Mental Health Clinician will report to the Regional Director and work collaboratively with members of the health care team throughout the organization, while utilizing independent judgment in delivering care and services. Psychiatric consultation will also occur. This position is a learned professional, requiring achievement of specific advanced educational training related to the duties detailed.
Requirements for the Mental Health Clinician:
- Provides collaborative care services, including direct provision of ongoing mental health services, coordination of care for patients being managed in the primary care setting, and telephonic outreach and management of assigned cases.
- Utilizes Phq9 and other standardized tools in the assessment of patients, following agency guidelines for patients care with behavioral health diagnoses. Actively encourages behavioral health workflow in the assigned centers.
- Participates in department and organizational CQI projects as required.
- Manages caseload effectively, utilizing reporting tools for self-management.
- Experience in working with a diverse populations i.e., HIV, homeless, mentally ill, elderly, children adolescents, etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidence based treatments for depression and primary care based treatments for depression.
- Ability to design and implement clinical pathways and protocols for treatment of selected chronic conditions.
- Technical knowledge of medical social work and relevant community resources, ability to develop linkage with community organizations, as well as excellent communication and human relation skill
- Ability to make independent judgments in all issues related to delivering consistently high standard of social work care and services.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments at any time
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related field; NYS licensure as LMSW, LCSW, PhD or PsyD
- Bi-lingual, Spanish preferred
Apply now for consideration!