Licensed Practical Nurse
Staten Island, NY US
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses LPNs in Staten Island. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality care to assigned patients.
Evenings and overnight shifts
Primary Duties and Responsibilties of the Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Assist with nursing tasks within their scope of practice
- Ensure that all medications and treatments required on that shift are performed and implemented as written, and the data is recorded.
- Provides documentation as needed
- Ensures that the following documentation is accurate and available such as The Ready to Go, monthly MAR, Consents, Current Scripts
- Maintains tickler for OTC expiration dates and OTC orders for the individuals
- Monitors/supervises individuals with insulin administration, and with PO daily medications/treatments
- Provided first aide to individuals and monitor vital signs as needed and reporting to the Register Nurse12 their findings
- Acts a liaison between the IRA Residential staff and the Registered Nurse1.
- Purchasing and organizing med room supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Permanent Qualifications: Candidates must possess or be eligible to obtain a license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in New York State.
Apply now for immediate consideration!