New Brunswick, NJ US
United Staffing Solutions is representing a Chemical Manufacturing Company in New Brunswick, NJ who is looking to add Inventory Clerks to their team. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm
Pay: $18-20/hr DOE
Responsibilities of the Inventory Clerk:
- Cycle count inventory for accuracy and investigate variances as assigned.
- Responsible for daily inventory picking, transferring and put away activities.
- Must maintain, organize, clean and ensure FIFO of all inventory areas on a daily basis.
- Must have computer skills and utilize handheld devices as required.
- Keep the facility clean, per CGMP requirements
- Other duties as direct by supervisor
- Prior experience in Production and/or Chemical plants highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be team player as department works together as 1 team;
- Excellent time management, organization and follow up skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, be flexible and meet deadlines;
- Ability on daily basis to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds;
- Knowledge of industry products and services a plus;
- Fluent in English – written and oral skills required
- Demonstrated Can-Do attitude, Customer Service Focus and Trustworthiness