Harlem, NY US
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, is seeking ICU RNs in Harlem. This person will provide specialized care for critical patients as well as focus on patient treatment and recovery.
Responsibilities of the ICU RN:
- Assist physicians in performing special procedures
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to facilitate integrated and comprehensive care
- Identify potential patient problems and take appropriate measures to intervene
- Maintain a high level of expertise in critical care nursing techniques
- Monitor and safeguard patient quality of care
- Ensure complete and accurate patient records
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- active NYS RN License
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Apply now for immediate consideration!