Bronx, NY US
United Staffing Solutions is representing a large paper product company in Bronx, NY who is looking for experienced and OSHA Certified Hi-Lo Operators.
This is a full time position with both 1st and 2nd shift open.
- Operate hi-lo equipment to move materials within the warehouse
- Safely load and unload trucks and trailers
- Utilize warehouse management system to track inventory and locate products
- Perform basic math calculations to verify quantities and measurements
- Use clamp trucks and pallet jacks to handle and transport materials
- Assist with general warehouse duties as needed
- Previous experience operating heavy equipment, specifically hi-lo or forklifts
- OSHA 30 Certified
- Familiarity with warehouse operations and procedures
- Basic math skills for inventory tracking and measurements
- Ability to operate clamp trucks and pallet jacks
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems is a plus
- Physical ability to perform heavy lifting and materials handling
- Strong attention to detail and safety protocols
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.