Heavy Equipment Operator/Laborer
Manhattan, NY US
United Staffing Solutions is looking for experienced Heavy Equipment-Skid Steer Operators for our client, a clean energy company in Greenpoint Brooklyn, NY.
The Skid Steer Operator must have NYC Sight Safety Training and/or OSHA training. The Skids Steer Operator would be reporting the site superintendent at the designated construction site.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7 am-6 pm OT included
- Operate Bobcat Skid Steer around the job site as needed
- Operate machinery properly and safely adhering to all safety guidelines
- Assist in moving materials, tools, etc around the site as directed
- Help keep general upkeep of site ensuring a clean and safe work environment
- Empty/load containers as needed
- Minimum 1 year of Skid Steer and heavy machine operator experience
- 40-hour NYC Sight Safety Training required and OSHA 30 preferred
- Able to work full-time schedule as stated above
- Have required work and safety attire (boots, ppe, etc)
- Able to lift 50lbs+ as needed
- Able to consistently walk, stand, lift, bend, throughout day as needed