Manhattan, NY US
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, is seeking Clinical Admins in Manhattan, NY.
Pay: $25/hr with weekly pay
Responsibilities of the Clinical Admins:
- To undertake patient referrals sensitively and empathetically, being able to communicate with a wide range of people, some of whom may be in distress To provide telephone support for the team, dealing with both straightforward and complex enquires from a range of sources, including the clinical teams, patients, relatives, carers as well as GP and other healthcare professionals.,
- Ensure messages are communicated accurately and dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To accurately input, update and retrieve data in a timely manner, using a variety of systems (electronic and paper based), including both patient/client records.
- Ensure information is held in a secure and confidential manner in line with data protection guidelines.
- To provide support for meetings as requested, booking meeting rooms, sending out supporting documentation (agenda’s, papers etc), taking and distribute meeting notes and any administrative follow up actions as required.
- To assist in the compilation and reporting of weekly, monthly and quarterly statistics in conjunction with the Health Care Records Manager.
- To produce and maintain electronic rosters for the appropriate teams using Staff Care, with attention to ensuring all teams have the correct skill mix and competencies to be able to deliver safe working practices.
- To provide any user training for new users and any training updates.
- general computer knowledge (data entry is a plus)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
Apply now for immediate consideration!