Carnival Worker/Event Attendant
Garden City, NY US
United Staffing Solutions is representing an established Events and Party Company who is looking for Carnival Workers to join their team and help with various stations and projects at the events. This is a part time, event based position. Training provided!
Schedule: Varies, typically nights and weekends.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ON LABOR DAY
Responsibilities of the Carnival Worker:
- Provide excellent customer service while interacting with patrons at various stations
- Properly and safely manage designated station (games, ticketing, cashier, concession, etc)
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, make sure designated station remains clean, organized, and presentable at all times to patrons.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
- Must be able to work nights/weekends events
- Must have exceptional customer service and professional demeanor
- Must wear appropriate work attire, white shirt and black slacks, NO JEANS
- No use of cell phones while working
- Available to work holidays as needed