Bilingual Case Manager Registered Nurse
New York, NY US
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, is seeking Bilingual Registered Nurse Care Managers for remote work in NYC. Bilingual in Chinese, Russian, Korean and/or Cantonese is needed.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse Care Manager:
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to help identify and manage members who are in need of additional care or support in their home to improve their quality of life
- Initiates utilization review for preauthorization and post-service reviews
- Utilizes knowledge of community resources and the member’s benefit structure
- Interacts with providers and facilities in a professional, respectful manner
- Recognizes quality of care issues and escalates the issues appropriately
- Assists members with the coordination of services from various settings as appropriate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MUST HAVE MEDICAID AND MEDICARE EXPERIENCE
- bilingual in Chinese, Russian, Korean and/or Cantonese
- At least 1 year or relevant experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse
Apply now for immediate consideration!