Assistant Residence Manager
Yonkers, NY US
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, has an immediate need for an Assistant Residence Manager in Yonkers, NY.
Pay: 25.00-27.00 per hour DOE
TEMP to PERM
Assist the Residence Manager to perform all duties related to oversight of assigned residential programs serving individuals with developmental disabilities.
Responsibilities for Assistant Residence Manager Position:
- Train, supervise, and evaluate all direct support professionals employed in the residence
- Ensure staff are trained with the skills necessary to provide the appropriate care and treatment to each individual
- Provide oversight for each individual's personal allowance, bank accounts, and financial records
- Ensure families and advocates are informed of the individual's condition and progress
- Monitor medication administration to ensure accuracy and standards are being met.
- Ensure implementation of goals, plans or methods as provided
- Ensure the overall quality of the appearance of a residence.
- Responsible for attending program meetings
- Ensures that the program is in compliance with all regulations
- Ensure the health and well-being of individuals at all times and assist individuals to live life as independently making life without limits a reality
- Direct Care duties in absence of staff
Required education: High School Diploma or GED
Apply now for immediate consideration!
George Oliver 212 743-0211