Muskegon, NY US
United Staffing Solutions, is seeking Medical Assistants with 2 years of experience in Muskegon, MI.
The Medical Assistant will deliver high-quality healthcare services to patients in their homes, care facilities, and community events.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive healthcare services, with a primary focus on administering vaccines. Your duties will include driving to patients' locations, engaging in health assessments, and delivering treatments under the supervision of an Advanced Practice Provider (APP). Additionally, you will be expected to maintain accurate patient records, ensuring compliance with state regulations and company standards.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Act as a key participant in the vaccine program, registering patients and providing vaccinations.
- Conduct conversations related to the management of health, well-being, and goals of care.
- Participate in ongoing education as mandated by state requirements and the DocGo training team.
- Adhere to clinical and safety standards, protocols, and performance metrics.
- Provide patient-centered care with cultural sensitivity and compassion.
- Lead your practice with a patient-centered approach.
- Perform other related duties as deemed necessary.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Medical Assistant (MA).
- Minimum of two years driving experience with a clean driving record and a valid license.
- Active and current American Heart Association BLS Required; ACLS certification Preferred.
- Experience in Emergency Department, Urgent Care, Internal Medicine, Hospital – Critical Care, Family Practice, or other relevant areas preferred.
- Current unrestricted Michigan State MA or above certification (required).
- Clinical work experience with pediatrics is preferred but not required.
Apply now for immediate consideration!