Admin Assistant **Bilingual Spanish**
Manhattan, NY US
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, is seeking Admin Assistants Bilingual in Spanish for immediate start to work at a hotel in Manhattan, NY.
Pay: $22/hr with weekly pay
***MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH***
3 shifts available: day, evening and overnight 24hr operational
Responsibilities of the Admin Assistant Bilingual Spanish:
- Distribute personal hygiene, meals and other necessary items to patients and clients.
- Assist with scheduling travel and relocation arrangements for clients and patients.
- Registration staff are the frontline and first encounter for patients entering the site
- Welcome/greet staff members as they come in for a vaccine, swab testing and/or health assessments
- Posting and accepting vaccine appointments via our online system called Healthpoint
- Creating an even interval of appointments and working with the supervisor of the site
- Monitor appointments to confirm with the local state/county rules or supplies on hand
- Oversee shipment tracking data entry with RRT data team
- Participates in departmental performance improvement training and in-servicing
- Set up and breakdown/clean up at end of day
- Utilizes appropriate supplies with minimal waste.
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of information relative to customers.
- Strives to maintain a positive work environment
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- THIS IS NOT A CLINICAL OR MEDICAL ROLE
- General computer knowledge (data entry is a plus)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask
- MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH
Apply now for immediate consideration!